Health Benefits of Cordyceps Sinensis
A general article to educate the public on information and health benefits of the renowned herb: Cordyceps
Best Bird Nest Recipe for Pregnancy Confinement.
In this article, you will learn and understand about why bird nest is beneficial as a pregnancy confinement tonic.
This is a bird’s nest soup recipe for pregnancy confinement that is very easy to prepare: Bird Nest with Ginseng and Rock Sugar.
This dish is suitable for consumption after the 12th day. Bird nest contains soluble amino acids that will help to repair body cells and generate new cells. It also contains antioxidant that helps to eradicate free radicals in the body. Bird nest also contains EGF (epidermal growth factor) which has an anti aging effect as it helps in the birth of cells and tissues. A comprehensive list of the health benefits of bird nest can be found in the next article (opens in a new window).
Pregnant woman who consume bird’s nest during pregnancy will improve their health and benefit the foetus. It is also used as a confinement food tonic to help stimulate appetite and aids in digestion. It also helps the body to repair the tissue and boost immunity. read more →
Why Buy Overpriced Raw Bird Nest From Retail Shop?
A good reason to stop buying overpriced raw bird nest.
We all know for a fact that a retail shop operations in Singapore is extremely costly due to high overhead cost for shop rental, retail assistant manpower and misc expenses. Some companies also spend a lot of money on TV and news paper ads. This costs could translate to millions of dollars a month. Thus, it is normal for them to mark up their product prices by a HUGE MARGIN in order for their business to be profitable and sustainable. In other words, consumers are paying a higher price not just for the product / raw bird nest, but for the high business overhead cost. read more →
7 Essential Minerals Found in Edible Bird Nest
A Comprehensive guide on the most beneficial minerals found in edible bird nest
Why do we consume bird’s nest one may ask, the answer is clear: we consume it for the high minerals content that is within the bird’s nest.
Here is the list of 7 essential minerals found in all edible bird’s nest:
1) Antioxidants Bird’s Nest is rich in antioxidants. Antioxidants are substances or nutrients that can prevent or delay the oxidation of our bodies. Health problems, including heart disease, cells degeneration, diabetes, cancer, etc. caused by oxidative damage are deterred with the aid of antioxidants; in other words it boosts our body’s immunity. In addition, antioxidants also protect the skin from reactive molecules of oxygen and prevents premature ageing of the skin read more →
5 Types of Birds Nest Classification
Comprehensive guide to birds nest classification.
Classification by Appearance (Color)
Depending on the environment and the swift’s mineral intake content, the nests will vary in color
1) White – Suited for everyone, benefits include nourishing and promoting youthful complexion & boosting the immunity.
2) Golden – Suited for pregnant women and middle-aged people as it has an increased mineral content.
3) Red – Suited for Pregnant women, anemia patients, those who need replenishment after surgery as it has high mineral content to replenish blood and calcium content.
7 Ways to Differentiate Between Pure Bird Nest and Fake Bird Nest
After reading this guide, you will always be buying only 100% pure bird’s nest.
Here are the 7 most reliable method to tell if you have purchased a genuine or fake bird’s nest.
A real bird nest looks semi transparent while a fake bird nest will not be transparent at all, some may even appear to have a reflective surface from the chemicals applied onto it. read more →
Top 5 Major Health Benefits of Edible Bird Nest.
A Comprehensive guide for the health benefits of bird’s nest consumption.
1. Improvement of Skin Health (Texture)
This is the most well known health benefits for Bird’s Nest consumption. It is supposed to be a health/supplement food to beautify skin – primarily to retain youthfulness and obtain a clean and clear facial complexion. read more →